It is a matter of debate whether my lack of belief in the existence of an omnipresent omniscient god is due to my arrogant pride and vanity it never occurred to me . Why i am an atheist is an essay written by indian revolutionary bhagat singh in 1930 in lahore central jail the essay was a reply to his religious friends who . I am an atheist there i said it are you happy all you atheists out there who have remonstrated with me for adopting the agnostic moniker if atheist . A new question has cropped up is it due to vanity that i do not believe in the existence of an omnipotent omnipresent and omniscient god i had never
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.